hbase-user mailing list archives

From arunas <sivaram.ar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper timeout exception seen whenever too much of data is being pushed to hbase
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 00:18:37 GMT
Thanks Ted, The link was indeed helpful.

The issue is that whenever we hit this exception, since the HBASE writes are
individual tasks in a threadpool, this exception causes the application to
go in crazy loop and the handle never comes to the parent thread.

Sesondly, is it a good idea if I write a custom pool which manages the
htable life cycle using the commons pool framework instead of relying on the
htablepool or the Hconnection??