hbase-user mailing list archives

From Hotec04 <hao.l...@dish.com>
Subject [Discuss] HBase with multiple threads
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 22:01:00 GMT
Hi HBase users,

I try to implement multiple threads for HBase writing process, but looks
like the table.flushCommites() breaks thread easily. Then I add a
synchronized blocker for it, it flows but when I publish 50 messages, about
2 of them are missing...I am using HTablePool as well, so when every thread
comes in, they grab one Htable but all Htables are using the same table.

Any ideas on how to work with HTable put operation for multiple threads?

Thank you!