hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vivekanand Ittigi <vi...@biginfolabs.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving nth qualifier in hbase using java
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 06:03:46 GMT
Hi JM,

Based on n means what.. I dint get it, sorry.

hbase(main):040:0> scan 'TEST'
ROW               COLUMN+CELL
                                                      4
 column=data:108, timestamp=1399972960190, value=-240.0
                                     4
column=data:112, timestamp=1399972960138, value=-160.0
                                    4                 column=data:12,
timestamp=1399972922979, value=2
                    4                 column=data:120,
timestamp=1399972960124, value=-152.0
                   4                 column=data:144,
timestamp=1399972960171, value=-240.0
                   4                 column=data:148,
timestamp=1399972960152, value=-240.0
                   4                 column=data:16,
timestamp=1399972909606, value=9
                    4                 column=data:8,
timestamp=1399972917978, value=6

This is my data sample.

Here, TEST is my table name, 4 is my rowid, "data" is column family,
and 108,112,12... are qualifier(grows till
million) in the same rowid(4),same column family("data"),). i want to
extract let's say 100th qualifier under in 4th rowid,"data"
columnFamily.