hbase-user mailing list archives

From Anoop John <anoop.hb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to pass a POJO as a parameter to Coprocessor Getting Exception Error in Read Fields
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 18:11:25 GMT
I have not done doing some thing like this.   But I think making the VO as
writable is not enough.
You have to add the new VO class entry into HbaseObjectWritable.  (Yes u
have to touch the hbase code)
You can see that all the Writable classes, which client send to server, is
added into this class Maps.
We have *CODE_TO_CLASS and **CLASS_TO_CODE  Mappings here in
*HbaseObjectWritable.
Just try reading this class.

-Anoop-

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:23 PM, Vladimir Rodionov <vrodionov@carrieriq.com