hbase-user mailing list archives

From Anoop John <anoop.hb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: preGetOp being called on the Coprocessor when issued with delete request
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 04:15:24 GMT
You are doing a latest version delete? When such a delete comes, (TS=
LATEST_TS) internally there will be a Get operation happening to get the
exact TS of the latest cell version.  As part of that the CP hook also
getting called.  File a jira so that we can discuss there whether an
internal call doing a CP callback is correct or not.