hbase-user mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mapred/mapreduce classes in hbase-server rather than hbase-client
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 01:40:13 GMT
Hi Keegan,

Unfortunately, at the time of the module split in 0.96, we could not
completely decouple mapreduce classes from the server dependencies. I think
we actually need two modules to be extracted out, one is hbase-mapreduce
(probably separate module than client module) and hbase-storage for the
storage bits. I am sure at some point that will happen.

Enis