hbase-user mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fw: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.2 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 01:38:47 GMT
Here is my late +1 for the release.

 - Checked checksums
 - Checked gpg signature (gpg --verify )
 - Checked included documentation book.html, etc.
 - Running unit tests
 - Started in local mode, run LoadTestTool
 - checked hadoop libs in h1 / h2
 - build src with both hadoop 1 and 2
 - checked directory layouts
 - run local cluster
 - run smoke tests with shell on the artifacts
 - run tests locally on binaries
  -- bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.LoadTestTool -write 10:10:100
-num_keys 1000000 -read 100:30

Enis

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 12:19 AM, lars hofhansl <larsh@apache.org> wrote:

> Resending... Looks like first attempt did not go through (still Apache
> email issues?).

Time