hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intermittent TableInputFormat error
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 22:13:03 GMT
Looking at the exception message, bytes field of the KeyValue had 0 length.
Among the places in KeyValue where bytes field is assigned, I find this
around line 2419 (trunk code):

    // TODO: perhaps some sanity check is needed here.

    byte [] bytes = new byte[Bytes.toInt(intBytes)];

If bytes has 0 length at time of KeyValue, we should report / bail out
early.

Cheers