hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase (Compaction and Region) Event Listeners
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 04:01:48 GMT
Otis:
In BaseRegionObserver, you can find these hooks:

  public void preCompactSelection(final
ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnvironment> c,

      final Store store, final List<StoreFile> candidates, final
CompactionRequest request)

  public void postCompactSelection(final
ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnvironment> c,

      final Store store, final ImmutableList<StoreFile> selected,
CompactionRequest request) {

  public InternalScanner
preCompact(ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnvironment> e,

      final Store store, final InternalScanner scanner, final ScanType
scanType,

      CompactionRequest request) throws IOException {

And some more ...