hbase-user mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mapred/mapreduce classes in hbase-server rather than hbase-client
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 16:09:22 GMT
Possibly this was due to HBASE-7186 or HBASE-7188.  It's especially odd
since I don't see usages outside the mapreduce package (at least for the
classes that were of interest to me), so there shouldn't be any issue with
changing the artifact the package is deployed in.
Is this more a question for the dev list?

-Keegan