hbase-user mailing list archives

From Geovanie Marquez <geovanie.marq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region servers crashing during mapreduce
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 10:24:01 GMT
It's really not going to be useful to guess without more log
investigation.check the master node logs to see when the first region
server went down and correlate zookeeper and region server logs to the
minute or two before it died.

It could be garbage collection or high scan batches killing your servers