hbase-user mailing list archives

From Software Dev <static.void....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions on FuzzyRowFilter
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 15:39:55 GMT
Ok so there is no way around the FuzzyRowFilter checking every single
row in the table correct? If so, what is a valid use case for that
filter?

Ok so salt to a low enough prefix that makes scanning reasonable. Our
client for accessing these tables is a Rails (not JRuby) application
so we are stuck with either the Thrift or Rails client. Can either of
these perform multiple gets/scans?