hbase-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: Region servers crashing during mapreduce
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 12:18:50 GMT
In the attached zip the config files generated by Cloudera. The core-site
and the hdfs-site are slightly different if I download them from mapreduce
or hbase service..and I don't know why..

Attached also the logs of the HBase master, zookeeper (in the range of time
where I experienced region server problems).
Can you find something useful to solve the issue?

When I set up the scanner I do:

Scan scan = new Scan();
scan.setCacheBlocks(false);
scan.addColumn(family, qualifier);
scan.setCaching(1000);
scan.setMaxVersions(1);

Best,
Flavio

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 12:24 PM, Geovanie Marquez <