hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.3 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 6/1/2014
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 16:50:21 GMT
+1

Downloaded, checked hash, checked doc.

Loaded data into standaalone mode.  Checked it made it.  Checked UI.  All
seems fine.

Put it up on my little test cluster and ran my blockcache loadings (I had
to copy in hadoop 2.4.x libs).  It started fine over data written by trunk.
 Seems fine.  No unusual behaviors that I could see on cursory review.

St.Ack