hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vinay Kashyap <vinay_kash...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: preGetOp being called on the Coprocessor when issued with delete request
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 09:39:15 GMT
Hi Jean,

Thanks for your information.
I am using deleteColumn in my application. I will check the behavior once by changing it to
use deleteColumns as you suggested.
But is there any difference in the CP hooks for a delete request.?? Because, in my CP I have
implemented preDelete() and in order to keep my CP generic for any client request, is there
any other hook on the CP so that I can process the delete requests accordingly.??
Also, can you tell me the exact class file which has this logic to check for the time stamp
for a delete request.??

Thanks
Vinay Kashyap