hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vinay Kashyap <vinay_kash...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: preGetOp being called on the Coprocessor when issued with delete request
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 18:03:38 GMT

Thanks for your reply Anoop,

In my application, I have only one version of a row. So requests are plain delete requests
without any concern about versions of a record.

>> we already handle this internal get op call not to invoke the pre/post Get CP hook.

        I am using version of hbase. May be it is handled in the later versions.
Can you tell me the exact class which has this code to invoke the Coprocessor hook..?? I could
not obtain the exact stack trace in my application to trace the call.
We can file a JIRA about the same and discuss more on this to decide the behavior.

Vinay Kashyap