hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vinay Kashyap <vinay_kash...@ymail.com>
Subject preGetOp being called on the Coprocessor when issued with delete request
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 04:31:43 GMT
Dear all,

I am using HBase with CDH-5.0.0.
I have an application where I have registered a coprocessor to my table to get few statistics
on the read/write/delete requests.
I have implemented preGetOp, prePut and preDelete accordingly and it is working as expected
in case of read/write requests.
But when I issue a delete request on the table, coprocessor's preGetOp is been called which
is varying the read requests statistics.
I wanted to understand why is the preGetOp being called when delete request is issued.?

Thanks and regards
Vinay Kashyap