hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Bogala, Chandra Reddy" <Chandra.Bog...@gs.com>
Subject RE: phoenix setup issue
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 06:20:32 GMT
Thanks Kamil. I was trying Phoenix 3.0 against Hbase 0.96. I don't think that combination works.
Because of endpoint coprocessor implementation /apis changed a lot from 0.94 to 0.96.
I tried Phoenix 4.0 on 0.98.0. But it thrown below exception. I will try to run on Hbase 0.98.1+
and update status. Thanks gain for the help.

-----Original Message-----
From: alex kamil [mailto:alex.kamil@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 6:36 AM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: phoenix setup issue

Chandra,

try copying the the phoenix-core jars into hbase/lib folder  instead of loading from hbase-site.xml
and notice the phoenix versions supported against hbase versions here:
http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/building.html
i.e. "Phoenix 3.0 is running against hbase0.94+, Phoenix 4.0 is running against hbase0.98.1+
and Phoenix master branch is running against hbase trunk "

Alex