hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Hansi Klose" <hansi.kl...@web.de>
Subject Aw: Re: Re: taking snapshot's creates to many TCP CLOSE_WAIT handles on the hbase master server
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 07:38:38 GMT
Hi,

sorry i missed that  :-(

I tried that parameter in my hbase-site.xml and restartet the hbase master and all regionserver.

  <property>
    <name>dfs.client.socketcache.expiryMsec</name>
    <value>900</value>
  </property>

No change, the ClOSE_WAIT sockets still persists on the hbase master to the
regionserver's datanode after taking snapshots.

Because it was not clear for me where to the setting has to go
i put it in our hdfs-site.xml too and restarted all datanodes.
I thought that settings with dfs.client maybe have to go there.
But this did not change the behavior either.

Regards Hansi