hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bulkload process hangs on regions randomly and finally throws RegionTooBusyException
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 04:12:47 GMT
Looking below the 'parking to wait for' line, we see:

  at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.get(HRegion.java:4840)
  at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.get(HRegionServer.java:2279)

For HRegionServer.java at tip of 0.94, line 2279 is in put() call.

What version of HBase are you using ?