hbase-user mailing list archives

From Manthosh Kumar T <manth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: 答复: HBase Replication - Addition alone
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 06:09:52 GMT
My use case is that I need to replicate between two geographically distant
clusters. In the simplest form, I have several geographically distant
clients that needs to add data to a geographically distant centralized
HBase server. So, I thought I'll maintain a small cluster at each client
and make that replicate to the central server. But when I delete in the
small cluster, I don't want that to be replicated in the centralized
server. Hence, I think the coproc route is fine. Please correct me if I'm
wrong. Or is there a better solution for my use case?

--
Cheers,
Manthosh Kumar. T