hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: endpoint coprocessor
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 04:11:04 GMT
Hi Bogala,

I am assuming that you are using 0.94. Sorting Coprocessor (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7474) is specifically built for
that. Working patch is available. However, the patch is not commited to
HBase yet so you will need to apply the patch yourself if you need it
quickly. Recently, i added some more features in that CP but i havent
updated the ticket with latest patch. If you are interested, then i will
update the patch. Anyways, i need to revive that Jira and wrap it up.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,