hbase-user mailing list archives

From Fabien LE GALLO <flega...@ubikod.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 4th HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC3) is available for download
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:56:00 GMT
Can we also include HBASE-10848 in 0.98.1 ?
This is another issue related to filters, not as critical as HBASE-10850
but it would be great to have it in this release.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with Anoop's assessment.
>
> Cheers
>
> On Apr 3, 2014, at 2:19 AM, Anoop John <anoop.hbase@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > After analysing HBASE-10850  I think better we can fix this in 98.1
> release
> > itself.  Also Phoenix plan to use this 98.1 and Phoenix uses essential CF
> > optimization.
> >
> > Also HBASE-10854 can be included in 98.1 in such a case,
> >
> > Considering those we need a new RC.
> >
> > -Anoop-
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 10:19 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
> > ramkrishna.s.vasudevan@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> +1 on the RC.
> >> Checked the signature.
> >> Downloaded the source, built and ran the testcases.
> >> Ran Integration Tests with ACL and Visibility labels.  Everything looks
> >> fine.
> >> Compaction, flushes etc too.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Ram

> >> the

> >> green

> >> download
> >> are
> >> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1016

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12325664

Time

--
    Fabien Le Gallo
* Software Engineer * * , * * Capptain *

<http://www.capptain.com/contact/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
  IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.