hbase-user mailing list archives

From yeshwanth kumar <yeshwant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to get data of znode /hbase/table/mytable.
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:36:25 GMT
hi jean,

i haven't written any piece of code to workaround znode,
one of my rest endpoint in webapp reads data from hbase.
it is giving me empty set.
all if found in the logs is

Reading reply sessionid:0x145974472760023, packet:: clientPath:null
serverPath:null finished:false header:: 42,4 replyHeader::
42,77309411972,-101 request:: '/hbase/table/NCSVs,F response::
hconnection-0x145974472760023 Unable to get data of znode
/hbase/table/NCSVs because node does not exist (not an error)

this is what i found in zookeeper client

*$[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 14] ls /hbase*
*[splitlog, online-snapshot, unassigned, table94, root-region-server, rs,
backup-masters, table, draining, master, shutdown, hbaseid]*

-yeshwanth