hbase-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject restore snapshot on another cluster
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 21:08:13 GMT
Hello all,

When I take a snapshot on cluster 1, copy it to cluster 2 using ExportSnapshot utility, what
permissions should I set on the snapshot to be able to clone it into a new table? I matched
the permissions of the external snapshot to the permissions of any local snapshots on cluster
2 and still get hbase user write permission errors. Am I missing something?

Thanks

contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are
mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.