hbase-user mailing list archives

From gortiz <gor...@pragsis.com>
Subject Re: How to decide the next HMaster?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:24:08 GMT

But, it's the first which responses to Zookeeper or which creates the
znode? I don't know how it works exactly this process, where could I
read more about it?

--
*Guillermo Ortiz*
/Big Data Developer/

Telf.: +34 917 680 490
Fax: +34 913 833 301
C/ Manuel Tovar, 49-53 - 28034 Madrid - Spain

_http://www.bidoop.es_