hbase-user mailing list archives

From gortiz <gor...@pragsis.com>
Subject Lease exception when I execute large scan with filters.
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:36:24 GMT
I got this error when I execute a full scan with filters about a table.

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LeaseException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LeaseException: lease
'-4165751462641113359' does not exist
     at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Leases.removeLease(Leases.java:231)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.next(HRegionServer.java:2482)
     at
     at
     at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.WritableRpcEngine$Server.call(WritableRpcEngine.java:320)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Handler.run(HBaseServer.java:1428)

I have read about increase the lease time and rpc time, but it's not
working.. what else could I try?? The table isn't too big. I have been
checking the logs from GC, HMaster and some RegionServers and I didn't
see anything weird. I tried as well to try with a couple of caching values.