hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rural Hunter <ruralhun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase region server reboot steps
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 14:26:15 GMT
Actually I have to do a hard reboot. Let me provide more info about the
problem: Except the ssh service(ssh error is:
ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host) and local
login problem, other services are running fine on the server(including
http/ftp/hbase/hadoop etc).

于 2014/4/9 22:14, Rural Hunter 写道: