hbase-user mailing list archives

From jingych <jing...@neusoft.com>
Subject Re: Re: Java Client Write Data blocked
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 01:50:34 GMT
Thanks JM.

But the log is too big, How can I post the log file?

The query from HBase is slower too.

The Network is OK, I'm sure.

Does GC have the log file ? And how to know the swap?

Sorry, I'm rookie.

jingych

From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari
Date: 2014-04-30 09:30
To: user; jingych
Subject: Re: Java Client Write Data blocked
Any logs?

Gargabe collection on the server side? Network issue? Swap?

Please share your master and region servers logs so we can provide feedback.

JM

Hi, All!

I need help!

I run the java client to write 3million data into HBase,

but when wrote almost 1 million, the process was blocked without any exception.

Does anyone know the possible reason? So i can find the solution.

Thanks All!

By the way, the HBase Version is 0.94.6-cdh4.5.0!

Thanks again!

jingych
of
is