hbase-user mailing list archives

From "wangyouli@ebupt.com" <wangyo...@ebupt.com>
Subject About the configuration of multiple secure regionservers
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 05:37:18 GMT
   I have some questions about the secure configuration of mulitiple regionservers. Our cluster
using hbase-0.94 and hadoop-2.2.0, and we use kerberos to ensure the security of our cluster.
However, when I try to config mutiple regionservers, the properties of the file called hbase-site.xml
only have 'hbase.regionserver.kerberos.principal', which means there can be only one authenticated
regionserver. And so far I haven't found any other properties mentioned in the website of
hbase is about the multiple secure regionservers' configuration.
   Is there other properties that is not displayed on the website but related to the multiple
secure regionservers' configuration? Or in a secure hbase cluster, there is only one secure
authenticated regionserver?
   Please help me!

Best Regards,
May Violin