hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vinay Kashyap <vinay_kash...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: RPC time out when using Coprocessor
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:42:48 GMT
Hi Ted,
I am using hbase 0.94.6 cdh 4.5.
The validation logic is quite simple, it just validates the record for existance of a particular
column and its corresponding value, else that record will be ignored. This should not load
coprocessor so much.

> On 17-Mar-2014, at 12:38 pm, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can you describe the validation logic a bit more ?
> What hbase version are you using ?
>
> Thanks
>
>> On Mar 16, 2014, at 11:24 PM, Vinay Kashyap <vinay_kashyap@ymail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> I am trying to insert 100000 records to hbase, each record of size 1kb and target
1000 ops/sec using YCSB and I am able to insert the same asynchronously without any problem.
>> But when I enable Coprocessor to inject small validations to the records before inserting
in to HBase, I get so many time out exceptions. The validation logic is not so heavy.