hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Rekha" <Rekha_Jo...@intuit.com>
Subject Re: HBase- Hive Integration
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:50:54 GMT
Hi,

We have successfully created external hive table pointing to hbase table
with settings for hive, zookeeper, HBase security tokens.

If it is a jar problem, then mostly the env is not set correctly.Hive
should be able to recognize HBaseStorageHandler.

Thanks
Rekha

http://hortonworks.com/blog/using-hive-to-interact-with-hbase-part-2/