hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: API to view active, completed, and failed HBase queries
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 16:16:42 GMT
Hi Gunnar,

You can look at the metrics to see the RPC queues, that will give you an
idea of the active and completed requests. But I don't think there is
anything about "failed".

Also, failed might have multiple sense. A get with no results, is it a
fail? A get against an unknown table? Or it's only when the RPC did not
reach the server? etc.

JM