hbase-user mailing list archives

From rakesh rakshit <ihavethepotent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven dependency for HBase 0.96
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 13:36:35 GMT
Hi St. Ack,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I wanted to pull everything related to HBase. We
used 0.94.5 before and the dependency looks as follows:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.hbase</groupId>
  <artifactId>hbase</artifactId>
  <version>0.94.5</version>
</dependency>

So, I expect that the HBase 0.96.0 dependency gets pulled exactly the same
way.

Please let me know if we can do that or if there is an alternate way to do
it.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh