hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vimal Jain <vkj...@gmail.com>
Subject Replication between pseudo distributed mode and full distributed mode
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 10:37:06 GMT
I have hbase setup in pseudo distributed mode with HDFS lets say setup1.
I want to build a fresh 2 node cluster lets say setup2.
I want to copy data from setup1 to setup2.
I am analyzing replication feature in hbase ( master push ).
Is it right approach ?
One problem i suspect is my setup1 is having older version ( 0.94.6 ) and
setup2 is having latest stable version ( 0.94.17) . Will this work ?

Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain