hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vimal Jain <vkj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting exceptions in fresh installment of hbase
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 05:45:16 GMT
Stack,
Thanks a lot for the analysis  , so nothing to worry about ?
Lars,
I did not built hbase from source.
I simply downloaded tars from hbase and hadoop download page(  hbase from
"stable" directory ( i.e 0.94.17 ) and hadoop from "stable1" directory (
i.e. 1.2.1) ).
Do i need to build from source ?
If yes , is there any guidelines in doing same as i have never used Maven (
i use Ant for build and deployment ).

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain