hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vimal Jain <vkj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting exceptions in fresh installment of hbase
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 07:08:55 GMT
Hi Stack/Lars,
I configured Hbase again in pseudo distributed mode.
Again i got some exceptions which have shared in pastebin

zookeeper log - http://pastebin.com/6vgbm987
master log - http://pastebin.com/kcjpd1Zp
region log - http://pastebin.com/vmfE2HG2

There is no error in all 3 hadoop processes.
And i am sure if i restart the hbase , i will get errors like 'Region is
not online: -ROOT-' , 'Region is not online: .META'
This is the pattern i have observed.

Let me know if you want me to restart the hbase cluster and then i will
attach fresh logs.

Hbase - 0.94.17 and Hadoop 1.2.1

--
Thanks and Regards,