hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vimal Jain <vkj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting exceptions in fresh installment of hbase
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 05:40:04 GMT
Hi Lars,Stack,
I have started building Hbase from source using the guideline provided by
you.
My question is i have a working pseudo distributed mode cluster on
production with hbase 0.94.7 and hadoop 1.1.2 .I did not build hbase from
source for this.I simply downloaded the tars from stable directories.
Also i copied hadoop-core jar from hadoop base directory into hbase lib
directory and common-collection from hadoop lib directory to hbase lib
directory.
Wouldn't  this solve the mismatch problem ?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain