hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Meetup at Ancestry.com in SF this evening, hbasecon2014 abstracts are up
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:30:38 GMT
See some of you this evening at:

And while I have your attention, the talks for hbasecon2014 have been
posted.  There is some great stuff in there.  See below for a sampler.  Be
sure to come out on May 5th, in SF: http://hbasecon.com/sessions/

+ HBase @ Salesforce.com -- by our Lars Hofhansl

+ HydraBase: Facebook's Highly Available and Strongly Consistent Storage
Service Based on Replicated HBase Instances -- by our Liyin Tang

+ Bigtable Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow -- by the BT PMs, Avtandil
Garakanidze and Carter Page

And a load of other great stuff by our brothers and sisters at pinterest,
optimizely, rocketfuel, yahoo!, xiaomi, etc.