hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC2) is available for download
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:27:48 GMT
+1

Unit test suite passes 100% 25 times out of 25 runs.

Cluster testing looks good with LoadTestTool, YCSB, ITI, and ITIBLL.

An informal performance test on a small cluster comparing 0.98.0 and 0.98.1
indicates no serious perf regressions. See email to dev@ titled "Comparsion
between 0.98.0 and 0.98.1RC1 using YCSB". The results are still relevant to
this RC.

Some of the integration tests have issues when run in local mode but this
test only problem can be fixed later.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy