hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC1) is available for download
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:20:57 GMT
+1

Unit test suite passes 100% 20 times out of 20 runs.

Cluster testing looks good with LoadTestTool, YCSB, ITI, and ITIBLL.

An informal performance test on a small cluster comparing 0.98.0 and 0.98.1
indicates no serious perf regressions. See email to dev@ titled "Comparsion
between 0.98.0 and 0.98.1RC1 using YCSB"

Some of the integration tests have issues when run in local mode, but these
are test only problems and can be fixed later.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)