hbase-user mailing list archives

From Brian Jeltema <brian.jelt...@digitalenvoy.net>
Subject Re: ExportSnapshot using webhdfs
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:22:39 GMT
My paths were different, and it was .tabledesc rather than .tableinfo, but I got past
the problem. Now the restore_snapshot seems to be hung, and I’m seeing many
warnings like the following in the logs:

   master.RegionStates: Failed to open/close 24635905eba622ed4911a498b7848caa on foo.com,60020,1395321350441,
set to FAILED_OPEN