hbase-user mailing list archives

From Umesh Chaudhary <umesh.chaudh...@jci.com>
Subject RE: Cannot find row in .META. for table
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:19:28 GMT
Thanks for the reply Ted. I am using Hbase-sharp dll which is portd with kind-of old scannerOpen()
method which has no Map<ByteBuffer,ByteBuffer> attributes parameter.
I have also generated c# code from new Thrift server in which I am getting 4 arguments as
you have listed.
Now , my concern is in what way I should give {ByteBuffer startRow} and {Map<ByteBuffer,ByteBuffer>
attributes } parameter because I want to get all rows from the specified table.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Yu [mailto:yuzhihong@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 8:21 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cannot find row in .META. for table

In src/main//java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/thrift/generated/Hbase.java , I found the following
scannerOpen() methods:

    public int scannerOpen(ByteBuffer tableName, ByteBuffer startRow, List<ByteBuffer>
columns, Map<ByteBuffer,ByteBuffer> attributes) throws IOError, org.apache.thrift.TException;
    public void scannerOpen(ByteBuffer tableName, ByteBuffer startRow, List<ByteBuffer>
columns, Map<ByteBuffer,ByteBuffer> attributes, org.apache.thrift.async.AsyncMethodCallback<AsyncClient.scannerOpen_call>
resultHandler) throws org.apache.thrift.TException;
    public int scannerOpen(ByteBuffer tableName, ByteBuffer startRow, List<ByteBuffer>
columns, Map<ByteBuffer,ByteBuffer> attributes) throws IOError, org.apache.thrift.TException
    public void scannerOpen(ByteBuffer tableName, ByteBuffer startRow, List<ByteBuffer>
columns, Map<ByteBuffer,ByteBuffer> attributes, org.apache.thrift.async.AsyncMethodCallback<scannerOpen_call>
resultHandler) throws org.apache.thrift.TException {

None of the above takes 3 parameters.