hbase-user mailing list archives

From Demai Ni <nid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: replication
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2014 19:55:12 GMT
Your understanding is correct and you can actually put/delete to the same table on both cluster.
It is called master-master setup(aka active-active in RDMS).

The only issue is about the sequence of transactions. I am not sure how the timestamp works
to ensure the same order from client can be ensured by two cluster

Demai on the run