hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vivek Mishra <vivek.mis...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: turn off authentication in hbase
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 18:42:11 GMT
Zookeeper version mismatch issue?

HBase 0.94.3 comes with 3.4.3 . Can you please verify if it is same on server as well?

HBase shell to remotely connect with same hbase master is working fine?

From: jeevi tesh [jeevitesh.ms@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 March 2014 23:56
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: turn off authentication in hbase

I'm using hadoop 2.2, HBASE- version of hadoop, hbase and
kundera as jpa. Now when I connect to hbase through java client(kundera),
I'm getting SecurityException: java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to
locate a login configuration occurred when trying to find JAAS
configuration. How to turn off authentication while connecting from java
client to hbase system. I tried hbase.security.authentication simple In
documention no authentication means simple but not working for me.

or interference.

View raw message