hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vinay Kashyap <vinay_kash...@ymail.com>
Subject RPC time out when using Coprocessor
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 06:24:46 GMT
Hi all,
I am trying to insert 100000 records to hbase, each record of size 1kb and target 1000 ops/sec
using YCSB and I am able to insert the same asynchronously without any problem.
But when I enable Coprocessor to inject small validations to the records before inserting
in to HBase, I get so many time out exceptions. The validation logic is not so heavy.
I have changed rpc handler count to 32 per region server.
I just wanted to understand what is making the Coprocessor so heavy for timeouts to occur..

Thanks and regards
Vinay Kashyap