hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ian Brooks <i.bro...@sensewhere.com>
Subject Re: Missing data
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:06:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm using hbase version 0.96.1.1-hadoop2 and there are 16 regions across 8 servers.

I get similar results at lower numbers as well, a run if 1000 rows into flume results in 997
entries in hbase.

I have tried setting flume to write to a file and that correctly puts all the rows into the
file, so flume is recieving all the data correctly and can write it out without any problems.

-Ian

--
-Ian Brooks
Senior server administrator - Sensewhere