hbase-user mailing list archives

From shapoor <esmaili_...@yahoo.com>
Subject heavy reads
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 13:26:36 GMT
Hello,
i have an application which does a lot of sequential reads. I also save more
data, meaning the reads always have to be done in bigger amount of data in
storage (writes and reads don't happen parallel).
To see how the hbase installation reacts to my needs, I evaluated the reads
and calculated out the min- max- average read time. There is often a huge
gap between max and mins and also the average does not stay contantly during
the process. Why does my hbase behave like this? should I change something
in the configuration?

regards,

forum.png <http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/file/n4056621/forum.png>