hbase-user mailing list archives

From Demai Ni <nid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Rest Put examples/errors
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 04:20:27 GMT
Ted,

thanks. I looked at the wiki page. However, for the Cell(store) section,
the example looks like :

 curl -H "Content-Type: text/xml" --data '[...]'
http://localhost:8000/test/testrow/test:testcolumn

Probably too simple an example to show a full statement? I am sure curious
about why there is no 'PUT' in the above example.

Anyway, I must make a simple syntax mistake in my 'put' statements, but
just couldn't figure out why...

Demai