hbase-user mailing list archives

From Demai Ni <nid...@gmail.com>
Subject where is 'delete_namespace'? [HBase 96.0]
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 01:23:10 GMT
hi, folks,

sorry for the simple question.

I know that 96.0 is supporting namespace, it is the first time I played
with it (on 0.96.0). I went to the source of all documents:
http://hbase.apache.org/book/namespace.html, and follow the example in
"5.3.1. Namespace management".

Well, I can't find 'delete_namespace' using hbase shell. 'create_namespace'
and 'alter_namespace' are there.

Did I look at the wrong place? :-)

BTW, here is the commands I have related with namespaces
$ ls shell/commands/*namespace*
shell/commands/alter_namespace.rb     shell/commands/drop_namespace.rb
shell/commands/create_namespace.rb    shell/commands/list_namespace.rb
shell/commands/describe_namespace.rb
shell/commands/list_namespace_tables.rb

Thanks

Demai